What is your role in this?
We are looking for a Service Manager specialized in IT that possesses knowledge within IT operations and technically related service tasks who wants to join our team in creating a magical experience for our members.
Together with the Service Team at Epicenter, you will be responsible for constantly delivering that extra sparkle supporting our members with everything from greeting our visitors & members, on-boarding new members, helping out with conference services, events, technical questions, answering e-mails and phone and helping members with basically any request they may have. Our members and guests are our first priority. We always want to create magic at every moment, whether it is small or big.
As a Service Manager, we want you to strive to make the service and customer experience at Epicenter world-class both in the way we interact with our members but also in the way we take care of our facility & equipment.
Are you the one?
We are looking for someone who wants to take Epicenter's customer experience and member service to the next level.
This position will in addition to the customer service role have an extra focus on the technical side. We are looking for someone who in their service role also can take on IT support tasks such as:
- Basic trouble shooting and network maintenance
- Administration and access permissions in Epicenter’s local CMS
- Basic maintenance of printers and related pull-print solution
- Basic PC/Mac-and smartphone support to colleagues and members
- Create and update local technical instructions and other relevant documentation
- Act as single point of contact to local partners regarding support of local IT-installations
- Basic troubleshooting of AV equipment, video surveillance and security alarm systems
- Basic trouble shooting and guidance on Google’s application suite Actively participate in meetings to develop the local IT-environment
- Create documentation and update current documentation (instructions, manuals and guidelines) for the different systems related to IT
- Member segmentation based on member data for CRM activities.
To fit well with the Epicenter culture, we believe you are humble, driven, open minded, have a cheerful attitude with that extra sparkle and a talent to spot new opportunities. If you're also an outgoing team player with positive attitude who is happy to solve any issue that might come across, this role is for you.
In addition to the tasks listed above, this is what your days will look like:
- Deliver a world-class service to our members and visitors by supervising the service center
- Onboard new members according to set plan
- Support other functions within the company such as event, community and communication
- Responsible for the in-house logistics and flow
- Responsible for the overall conference experience
- Responsible for access & security overall
- Make sure we are compliant to facility and business regulations
Do you also have this?
At Epicenter, we work at a fast pace in a constantly changing environment where you will have the opportunity to grow and learn many new things with a creative and inspiring team.
An interest in entrepreneurship as well as the tech and innovative market in Sweden and abroad is a huge plus as you will work in a house of tech and innovation.