We’re looking for a Marketing Superhero to join our team in Stockholm – are you the one?
Epicenter is Stockholm’s first Digital House of Innovation and the home of some of Stockholm’s fastest growing companies. Located at the center of Stockholm, we bring together corporate teams, entrepreneurs, hackers and technology enthusiasts through an invite-only membership that values contribution, authenticity and a diverse mix. Epicenter is the heart of the entrepreneurial scene in the Nordics with two more houses in Oslo and Helsinki.
Marketing Coordinator, Epicenter Stockholm
We are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will play a key role in the international Marketing and Communications team. Join our team for the opportunity to develop your skills in a broader marketing role with room for you to both shape your own role and grow within an international team.
What you know and have experience in
- You’re fluent in Swedish.
- High level English both written and orally.
- Familiar with Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop).
- Strong copywriting skills in both Swedish and English.
- A strong eye for content creation and design.
Who you are as a person
You are a high energy person, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a creative mindset with a doer attitude. You stay organized and understand how to project manage all the way until the finish line. You are looking to start your career within marketing and communications.
- Capture, package and communicate the Epicenter community to the world.
- Project manage our Community Events together with our Head of Community.
- Be part of planning the international content calendar, with the focus on Stockholm.
- Manage social media accounts for Epicenter Stockholm (community management).
- Plan and produce online content for our community: newsletter, screen content, and blog.
- Mange relationship with third party content creators such as videographer and photographer.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Please get in touch! Shoot an e-mail with your resume and personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org