We are looking for a star to join our Marketing & Communications Team! Is that you?
What is your role in this?
You will be playing a key role in the Marketing & Communications Team and will be in charge of creating, producing and publishing all kinds of content for website, social media, digital screens, sales campaigns and much more. The Marketing Manager will report to Head of Marketing & Communications and will work very closely with our markets Oslo and Helsinki.
Are you the one?
We are looking for someone who wants to take the Epicenter brand to the next level. It’s important that you have excellent copy writing and designer skills, a good understanding for communication and marketing and a good eye for details. As part of the Marketing & Communications Team, it’s important that you are a team player, enthusiastic, curious and have a creative soul. Great Adobe Creative Cloud skills, previous experience of Mailchimp, WordPress and as well as different social media channels is crucial. It’s a bonus if you have worked at Social Media agency previously. To fit well with the Epicenter culture, we believe you are humble, driven, openminded, have a cheerful attitude with that extra sparkle and a talent to spot new opportunities.
What your days will look like:
- Plan and produce Epicenter Stockholm’s online content such as weekly newsletters in Mailchimp, videos, pictures, blog posts, social media posts and digital screens.
- Plan and produce Epicenter’s sales material and campaigns (Mailchimp, Power Point presentations) etc.
- Continuously improve and optimize website content.
- Manage Epicenter’s SEM strategy and on-going optimization.
- Analyzing traction, reach and engagement for website (Google Analytics), social media and newsletters.
- Drive engagement and respond to comments and messages on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Come up with ideas on how Epicenter can improve branding and visibility in our different channels
- Assist Head of Marketing & Communications
Do you also have this?
- 3-4 years experience in content management, content creation and copy writing
- Excellent designing and copywriting skills
- Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro)
- Experience with use of Mailchimp
- A passion for storytelling
- Experience and knowledge about different social media channels
- Be able to see patterns and analyze stats for website, social media and newsletters
- Experience of both SEO & SEM
- Knowledge and experience of web publishing
- Be able to handle a lot of things at once during busy periods.
- Fluently in Swedish & English. Other languages are also a huge plus.
- Have an interest for digital innovations and tech.