We are looking for a star within digital marketing to join our Marketing & Communications Team! Is that you?
What is your role in this?
You will be playing a key role in the global Marketing & Communications Team and will be the main driver in Epicenter’s digital marketing strategy. This means that you will be in charge for creating, implementing and producing all kinds of digital marketing campaigns for Epicenter’s online channels (website, social media, email marketing, digital screens, etc.). The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to Head of Marketing & Communications and will work very closely with our teams in Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
Are you the one?
We are looking for someone who wants to take the Epicenter brand and digital marketing to the next level. It’s important that you have excellent marketing skills within the digital field, a good understanding for strategy implementation, analysis, as well as a passion for lead generation. Great SEO, SEM, PPC, social media and email marketing skills is crucial for this role. As part of the Marketing & Communications Team, it’s important that you are a team player, enthusiastic, curious and have a creative soul. To fit well with the Epicenter culture, we believe you are humble, driven, openminded, have a cheerful attitude with that extra sparkle and a talent to spot new opportunities.
What your days will look like:
- Develop and implement Epicenter’s digital & online marketing strategy for all markets.
- Plan and project manage Epicenter’s online marketing campaigns for all markets.
- Continuously improve and optimize online content.
- Manage Epicenter’s SEM and SEO strategy and on-going optimization.
- Analyzing traction, reach and engagement for all online channels.
- Improve Epicenter’s branding and visibility in our different channels to increase brand awareness, promote offerings and drive prospects to conversions.
- Supporting group Head of Marketing & Communications and local Marketing Managers
Do you also have this?
- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience from working in with the Nordics.
- Great competence in Google analytics, Google ads and other digital marketing platform tools
- Experience within marketing automation
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro) skills
- Extensive experience with use of email marketing systems
- A passion for storytelling
- Experience and knowledge about different social media channels
- Extensive knowledge withing statistics analysis for website, social media and newsletters
- Excellent SEO & SEM skills
- Knowledge and experience of web publishing
- Fluently in Swedish & English. Other languages are also a huge plus. Have an interest for digital innovations and tech